• Brand Recognition
• Future Expectations
• Success Stories
• Leading Competition
• Product characteristics
• Global Market pertaining to ﬂavors and fragances
• Consumer habit
• Researching the market
• Among the strongest offering points of parfum is their brand name • Often bolstered by celeb representation
• Of the top-selling 100 perfumes, 31 happen to be tied to celebs (2012) • In 2012, there have been 85 legend perfume or cologne releases compared with just 10 about ten years ago
• Link with celebrity manifestation gives the customer a sense of respect. • Product related to high-class
• Visual images is an integral part of perfume
• Generally, the product may not be advertised
through it's aroma
• Marketers count strongly in visuals
• Celebrity representations
• Olfactory-related images
(ex. Flowers, panoramas, fruit, and so forth )
• The shape with the bottle is an important selling point • The shock factor of sexuality is consistently used my
marketers to make a strong impression about the
The spanish language Market
3 Million bottles sold
Sexuality and " success” to
be relevant to get men's
12-15, 6% embrace cologne segment
Gold in Efﬁe's award
Interconnection between mother-kids and
the role with the cologne
• Stationary merchandise
- Peak Periods:
- Valentine's Day
-- Spring break
• Viewed as a gift product:
- Presentation is highly important
- Fairly prestigious gift
• Packaging is usually straight to reﬂect similarity between the product and the consumer
• Used to exalt sense of fashion
and sociable status
• Buyer behavior associated with fragrances varies inmensly among cultures • In Asia there is a traditional perception of perfumes and heavy scents being used in an effort to mask body system odor
• In EEUU and the EUROPEAN it is a manifestation of extravagance and social standards
• Gender segmentation:
- Females generally purchase more perfumes than guys
• Consumer loyalty:
- older generations will be more loyal to speciﬁc brands than youthful generations
• Different perfumes for different moments:
Global fragrances and perfumes market to expected reach!
about $36 billion in 2017 and $45. 6 billion by simply 2018!
• Expected growth in under-penetrated emerging market segments
• Sporadic across numerous geographic areas and specific zones
• Require depends on living standards, throw-away income and GDP.
• Progressive product roll-outs
• New expansion areas:
• Men's scents
• Young adult fragrances
• Baby and young children scents
Key inquiries in the fragancy industry Market Research:
• Precisely what is the market scale fragrances?
• What are the major brands in fragrances?
• What prices movements are noticed across high grade and
• What are the real key product development styles?
• How are sales of unisex fragrances performing?
• Which physical and demographical segments happen to be
proﬁtable down the road?
• Leading players in the global perfume market:
• Polo Ralph Lauren
• Procter & Chance
• Estee Lauder
• Elizabeth Arden
Global Market intended for ﬂavors and fragrances!
• Estimation for Flavor ingredients and perfume
industry's market should reach $10. six billion by simply 2017
• http://www.ehow.com/info_7743468_perfume-market-analysis.html • ...
Bibliography: • http://www.ehow.com/info_7743468_perfume-market-analysis.html
• h#p: //www.reportlinker.com/ci02149/Fragrance.html
• BCC research
premios-eficacia-2013-nenuco-reto. 1 . html code